|The Marketing Spot is a marketing education and resource center for entrepreneurs and small business owners. It was founded in 2001 by Jay Ehret, who serves as Dean of Marketing Know-How. We celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit at The Marketing Spot and it is our mission to give power to local small businesses owners through knowledge of the great business equalizer: Marketing
Turning Entrepreneurs Into Marketers.
(The slide show on the left is our small business manifesto)
about Jay Ehret, Dean of Marketing Know-How at The Marketing Spot
– Spent 17 years in radio advertising and sales before creating The Marketing Spot in October 2001.
– I was a prison guard for 3 years before that.
– My bachelor’s is in financial planning from Baylor University.
– I was an army brat and spent 7 ½ of my first 12 years living in Germany.
– I have been on mission trips to Bangladesh and India.
– I have smoked one cigarette in my life. I was in sixth grade and I lost my voice from that cigarette. I never smoked again, despite having two parents and four siblings who smoked.
– I’m a wine lover…although some people call me a wine snob.
The Marketing Spot
10030 Sandalwood Dr
Woodway, Texas 76712
jay <at> TheMarketingSpot.com