John Moore has been recognized by Fast Company magazine as a “leading practitioner of the arts of customer service and marketing” and has served as a Standards Council Advisory Board Member with the Word of Mouth Marketing Association. John is the author of the Brand Autopsy blog and the author of TRIBAL KNOWLEDGE, a business management book from Kaplan Publishing.
John joins us in this episode to talk about building a remarkable small business customer experience. After you listen, please join the conversation with a comment or question in the comments section below.
Power To The Small Business – Episode #3: Building Remarkable Customer Experiences
Guest: John Moore – Consultant, Speaker, Author
Topic: Small Business Customer Experience
Length: 26 minutes
- 4 things you can do right now to start building your remarkable experience
- How to build a strong brand
- Getting people to tell compelling stories about your business
- How to gain customer loyalty through the customer experience
- A different way to measure your company’s success
John Moore’s company website: Brand Autopsy
Comment or ask a question below.