The Marketing Spot’s Jay Ehret was recently a guest on Mike Klassen’s Magalog Guy Podcast, discussing marketing principles that make sense. Jay and Mike spent a great deal of time diving into branding basics. You can listen to the podcast in the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
There’s a lot of branding advice packed into this podcast, including:
- The realization that you need marketing
- What is a brand?
- Why is branding important?
- What is the power of a brand?
- The relationship between logos and brands.
- The most important part of your brand.
- How does a brand and a marketing plan work together?
- The brand promise defined.
- Do you really have a brand?
- Why you should not market against your competitor
To analyze your brand strength, download my free ebook:
The Brand Building Checklist
Take a look at my free recorded branding webinar:
BRANDING U: Revive, Refresh, Revitalize Your Brand
Learn more about Mike Klassen and his direct market design services here: Magalog Guy
[…] The Branding Process Explained for Small Business Podcast diving into the basics of branding. Learn how all the elements of a brand work together and how to include them in your branding strategy. Listen to the podcast… […]
[…] into marketing and advertising to look and sound the same as their competition. That’s where branding comes […]