If you start something new, it would be a good idea to simultaneously end something old. And that’s what I’m going to do.
Next week I will premier a brand new, focused, marketing podcast. It’s going to be awesome! Ok, I’m a little biased and I’ve been doing a lot of prep work on it over the past couple of months and I’m excited about what I’m going to be able to provide for you. I don’t have time to produce two podcasts so sadly, after 99 episodes, I must draw the curtain on my first podcast child, Power to the Small Business.
As a parting bow, I present the most popular episode in the history of the show;
From the Trenches: An Entrepreneur’s View of Marketing (Episode #39)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Originally published: September 29, 2009
Guest: Megan Duckett of Sew What
Top 5 Episodes of Power to the Small Business
- #39 – Megan Duckett; An Entrepreneurs View of Marketing
- #14 – Jim Morris: A Tagline is Your Best Brand Communication Tool
- #37 – Marketers Roundtable 1: A Discussion of Current Marketing Issues
- #40 – Tom Hopkins on the Sales-Marketing Mix
- #38 – Simon Salt: Building, Protecting, Destroying Your Online Brand
Premiering on April 24, 2014, a brand new marketing podcast!
For updates on new articles: Receive The Marketing Spot by Email or Get The Marketing Spot in a blog reader