The internet show about small business marketing -Episode #4
Become a Celebrity in Your Field and Attract More Business with Less Effort.
That’s the promise of Steven Van Yoder, author of Get Slightly Famous. Van Yoder has written a book about publicity, gaining credibility, and establishing your business as the authority in your particular industry.
During his experience as a journalist, Van Yoder learned that certain people had developed a unique brand by establishing themselves as experts and go-to guys in certain subjects. His observation led him to develop the Slightly Famous strategy. Take a listen.
Power To The Small Business – Episode #4:Get Slightly Famous
Guest: Steven Van Yoder – Author, Entrepreneur, Journalist
Topic: Creating a brand that gets you publicity.
Length: 29 minutes
- Gaining a clear understanding of your target group.
- Maintaining visibility to build relationships.
- Embracing credibility marketing instead of paid advertising.
- Positioning yourself as a thought leader.
We also discuss:
- Getting started with the media.
- Creating information that attracts people.
- Building consumer ties by being socially engaged.
- Spotting opportunities to get free publicity.
- What types of small businesses need this strategy.
All in one show! Hold on to your earphones and press the play button on the player above.
Steven Van Yoder’s website: Get Slightly Famous